Thursday, April 26, 2007

Updates...

So, the last couple of posts I've had just about enough time and energy to upload some pics. Now I'll try to fill in some details.

On April 14th my mom and aunt threw me the most beautiful shower ever:) Thank you to them and to everyone who came and blessed us. So many generous friends and family! And thank you to my awesome cousins Alicia and Julia who spent most of their spring breaks working to help put it all together.

After our busy but fun week up in San Jose, we got right back to work down here. And not just our day jobs. I think the schedule right now is our training ground for when Evey comes. Both of us having been working hard during the day and then coming home to work hard at night trying to get everything ready. Finally this week, after we had put together Evey's stroller, we have started to feel a little bit prepared. Even though a lot is still to be done, I feel a little more settled.

Also last week we had another Dr. appointment. Right now I'm about 36.5 weeks. Dr. Agnelli said that starting next week I will start having weekly appointments...It's getting close! We can't wait to meet little Evey, get to know her, and introduce her to everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, now your tummy looks pretty close to what Brandi's looked like at the end. That cute little Evey is getting ready to meet you preeeettty soon.
Thanks for the flowers....what a sweet and unexpected surprise. Glad you enjoyed your special day... you deserve some "pre-Mama" pampering. Soon enough it will be Evey's turn.
Love you!
Aunt Nancy