Saturday, May 12, 2007

Getting close?

With only 9 days left until my due date, we are finally seeing some action. Actually when I went to my doctor's office yesterday I was expecting another week of no progress. So when she told me two to three centimeters I was shocked! And it's only moved forward from there. This morning I woke up at about 7am with some cramping. Then the contractions started...and they've been coming all day long at about 10 minutes apart. We're going out to dinner (Thai food) for a friend's birthday so we'll see if some spicy food speeds things up:)

2 comments:

Stephanie Glass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Glass said...

Hey Tiffany and Andy,

I am so happy for both of you! I cannot wait to see pictures of the baby. Make sure you post them soon.

Your Cuz,
Steph